E14 E26 E27 B22 Twist Clear Incandescent Bulb
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.26 US $0.24|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Color Box / Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Color: Clear
- Base Type: E26 E27 B22 E14
- Base Material: Aluminum
- Lifespan: 1000h
- Certificate: Ce RoHS ISO900 SGS
- Trademark: Dinlite
- Origin: China
- Power: 25W / 40W /60W
- Shape: Candle
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Voltage: 110-240V
- Luminous Flux: 207/389/654 Lm
- Specification: 41*125MM
- HS Code: 8539229000
Our cooperation partner
What is your major products?
1. Dimmable and non-dimmable New LED Filament bulb
2. Old Incandescent bulb
3. Eco halogen bulb
4. Rustika bulb
Can you provide samples?
1.Free sample can be provided for the customer,but new customer need to pay the freight.
2.Sample making can be satisfied as customer's demands,
3.Sample charge is refundable if the order QTY is more than 1000pcs for every item.
What is the payment term?
1.30% T/T advanced payment,70% balance payment or 100%T/T advanced payment.
2.We accept T/T,L/C. Western Union
3.Import duties,taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping
charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
How many time will the products can be finished?
1.Usually,30-40 days for the lead time
2.The actual time it is up to the quantity.
What ways of shipping?
1.We provide factory price,so we don't bear the shipping fees usually.
2.We can contact the shipping company or you provide the shipping agent.
3.The formal shipping way:by sea,air,DHL,FEDEX,UPS,TNT
What competitive advantages do you have?
1. Competitive price, wholesale price for regular customer
2. Good after-sale service
3. 100% high quality before for every customer
4. We provide OEM&ODM service
5. Customized size,design,printing is welcomed
What information should I let you know once I want to make a inquiry?
1. The specification of the bulbs, such as wattage, voltage, color temp and base,etc.
2. Color box or Neutral white box, Custom-made box
3. Need silky print or engraved in the base?
4. Need Samples first? How is your quantity?